****GOOD NEWS FOLKS****
The Gresley Arms is now Serving Food 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Our Normal Menu Plus SAVE with Our Midweek Offer
2 MEALS FOR £12 Tuesdays and Wednesday Nights 6 -9PM,
Plus Thursday, Friday and Saturday Lunch 12-2.30pm
LARGE ALE BATTERED HADDOCK & CHIPS with Mushy Peas
CURRY OF THE DAY Vegetarian or Chicken, Rice and Chips
8oz BEEF BURGER ,Bacon, BBQ Sauce and Mature Cheddar
8oz.RUMP STEAK COOKED TO YOUR LIKING, with Chips
HOME-MADE BROCOLLI, POTATO AND MATURE CHEDDAR BAKE V
‘SPICY’ VEGETABLE FAJITAS V
PLOUGHMANS LUNCH Cheddar, Stilton, Thick Cut Ham, Pork Pie, Crusty Bread, Salad, Pickles and Chutneys
SLOW COOKED BRISKET OF BEEF BAGUETTE With Yorkshire Pudding, Hand Cut Chips and Thick Gravy.
THICK CUT HAM DOUBLE EGG AND CHIPS
HAM, CHEESE + ONION OR BEEF BAGUETTE Served with Side Salad and a Mug of Soup.
Mondays are 'Eat for a Quid'
Mondays is our Famous 'Eat for a Quid'
and it's getting Bigger and Better
Every Week you will have the Choice of
2 Sausage, 2 Egg and Hand Cut Chips.... £1...
Thick Cut Ham and Hand Cut Chips .........£1
Cheese Omelette and Hand Cut Chips (V)...... £1
Plus one ever changing Meal Each Week
For £1 with the purchase of any Drink
Served 5 - 8pm
Thursdays are 'Steak Night'
Strictly Bookings Only!
Sign Up to our Newsletter Below for the Latest Offers and Events including some Offers Exclusive to our Subscribers Plus a Free Drink on Your Birthday and a Voucher on Your Anniversary.
1. Introduction Use of this website and the services provided via it ("gresleyarms.co.uk") are conditional upon you accepting the following terms and conditions. Unless otherwise specified, your acceptance of this User Agreement shall be indicated by your use of and/or registration with gresleyarms.co.uk. gresleyarms.co.uk is provided by Inspired Thinking Group (ITG) Limited, and its suppliers ("we"/"our"/"us").
2. Availability of gresleyarms.co.uk We will endeavour to ensure that gresleyarms.co.uk is available 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make gresleyarms.co.uk unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of gresleyarms.co.uk without notice. gresleyarms.co.uk is a general information service. We will endeavour not to make it misleading, but we cannot represent that the information accessible on or via gresleyarms.co.uk is accurate, not-misleading, complete or up to date.
3. Use of gresleyarms.co.uk is designed for your personal, non-commercial use and you must not use it in any other way without our consent. Except as permitted under applicable law, you must not use, copy, translate, publish, licence or sell gresleyarms.co.uk or any materials or information in gresleyarms.co.uk or the structure, overall style and program code of gresleyarms.co.uk without our consent. If you wish to make a request for consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Your Contributions You agree to only use gresleyarms.co.uk for lawful purposes and that any information that you provide in connection with, or which forms part of, gresleyarms.co.uk will be, as far as you are aware, true and accurate and will not infringe any copyright or trade mark, or any right of privacy, publicity or personality or any other right, whether registered or unregistered, of any other nature or any person, or be obscene or libellous or blasphemous or defamatory and you agree to indemnify us against all claims, proceedings, damages, liabilities and costs, including legal costs arising out of your breach of this term. We cannot make any assurances about the information or contribution made by any other user and you should exercise caution before acting or otherwise relying upon any information you obtain via the gresleyarms.co.uk.
5. Links gresleyarms.co.uk includes links to other internet sites. Without limiting what we say elsewhere, we make no representations or warranties about those sites or their content, nor that the links work. If you wish to link to gresleyarms.co.uk you may only do so at http://www.gresleyarms.co.uk. Details of our linking arrangements may be obtained from email@example.com.
7. Intellectual property gresleyarms.co.uk, its style and structure, and the materials and information on gresleyarms.co.uk of gresleyarms.co.uk are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, and may not be used by you except as expressly provided in this User Agreement. The authors of the documents in gresleyarms.co.uk assert their moral rights.
8. Our Liability Since a substantial part of gresleyarms.co.uk is both free and available to all, it is a condition that your use of gresleyarms.co.uk is at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you or in breach of this User Agreement for any delay or failure to perform any obligation if the delay or failure is due to a cause beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, the blocking or restricting of information to and/or from our network.
Except as expressly provided in this User agreement, we disclaim any further representations, warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, by statute, collaterally or otherwise, including but not limited to implied warranties, conditions or other terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or reasonable care and skill.
Save as provided below, we disclaim all and will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the gresleyarms.co.uk for: (i) consequential, indirect or special loss or damage; or (ii) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) any economic losses (including loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), in each case, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage and howsoever incurred.
Our maximum liability to you in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the gresleyarms.co.uk shall be limited to £50. Notwithstanding any other provision of this User Agreement, we will be liable to you without limit for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence and to the extent that liability arises under Part 1 or section 41 of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 and for liability arising from statements made fraudulently by us.
9. Small Print Either of us may terminate this User Agreement at any time. You may not transfer any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under this User Agreement without our prior written consent. If we fail to enforce any provision of this User Agreement, that failure will not preclude us from enforcing either that provision (or any similar provision) on a later occasion. Nothing in this User Agreement shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any term of the User Agreement. This User Agreement is governed by English law and any dispute connected with this agreement is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Nothing in this User Agreement affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
10. Complaints If you believe that your intellectual property or other rights are being infringed by the gresleyarms.co.uk, or if you are dissatisfied with gresleyarms.co.uk or any aspect of our service, in the first instance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on [(+44) 0121 748 9957].
2 The Information we collect
3 Why we collect it
We collect information about you so that we can personalise your use of the site, assist your use of the site and improve the site generally. Depending upon your selections for our data protection questions we may arrange for you to be sent information about related products and services from us and carefully selected third parties (see section 4). You may update the answers to your questions at any time.
4 Who we disclose it to
4.1 We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties to enable us to perform services requested by you or with your prior consent.
4.2 If you give your consent, we will pass your contact details to third parties who may then occasionally send communications to you to provide information, offers and services that may be of interest to you.
4.4 We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties overseas to enable us to perform services requested by you.
5 Data Protection The Company is registered with the Information Commissioner in the UK as a “data controller” in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. Further details of the registration are available at www.dpr.gov.uk.
6 Security Keeping information about you secure is very important to us and certain sections of the site may encrypt data using SSL or a comparable standard. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
7 Automated decisions Parts of www.gresleyarms.co.uk and our billing process (which is transacted via [Paypal / Worldpay]) are automatic and we may process your personal data as part of www.gresleyarms.co.uk and the billing process.
8 Accessing and updating your personal information We will always let you have a copy of personal information we have about you, should you request it, and you may correct it if you wish. Instructions about how to do this are available from email@example.com.